At Field Trip, we are redefining mental health and well-being through ground-breaking work in psychedelics and psychedelic-enhanced psychotherapy. Through Field Trip Health's intentionally-designed, technology-empowered clinics providing psychedelic therapies, Field Trip Digital's apps and resources scaling our protocols globally, and Field Trip Discovery, our drug development division developing the next generation of psychedelic molecules, we help people to heal and heighten engagement with the world
Reporting to the Director of Finance, Field Trip is currently looking for an organized, efficient, and enthusiastic Financial Analyst to join our Finance team in a “hybrid” role as we continue to scale across the United States, Canada, and Europe.
Working together with the Accounting team and operations staff across the globe, you’ll spearhead the month end close and financial reporting process for each of our Field Trip Health centers to ensure timely and accurate preparation of financial statements for each of our locations, while implementing internal controls and processes across each of our locations as we continue to scale.
Working with the Director of Finance, you’ll assist in the annual and quarterly forecasting process, including the preparation of timely management reports across each of our Field Trip Health centers and corporate business units, monthly variance analysis, and KPI reporting.
What You’ll Do
- Review and prepare various month-end schedules, reconciliations, and journal entries for each of our Field Trip Health locations, including all intercompany and transfer pricing entries and reconciliations required across each of our locations and business units
- Assist with preparation of monthly and quarterly financial statements
- Assisting with the quarterly forecasting and annual budgeting processes including updating templates, compiling consolidated files, performing variance analyses and preparing board and management reports
- Participate in ad-hoc projects including system development and development and maintenance of internal control policies
- Assisting with coordination of external audit
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with the business units and corporate accounting staff
- Responding to ad hoc queries and performing ad hoc duties, analyses, and special projects as necessary
What you Bring to the Team:
- 3 years of hands-on accounting experience, including experience as an auditor for a public Accounting firm (Big 4 / publicly traded clients) or previous experience as a Financial Analyst for a publicly traded corporation
- Professional accounting designation (CPA/CA). Full certification preferred, however CFE must be completed at a minimum.
- Sound knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (“IFRS”) and internal controls
- Strong working proficiency of MS Excel paired with a quantitative and analytical mindset
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team, often with minimal supervision with competing timelines and priorities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills including written and oral communication with ability to communicate data and findings to all senior management levels
- Customer service focus when interacting with Field Trip Health center staff and requests